Opened a page for triage for the Global Jam

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 07:54:08 UTC 2013

El 14/09/13 18:32, Thomas Ward escribió:
> You're right, only bug controllers have the right to set things as "triaged".
I suggest that members of Ubuntu BugControl rather *focus* on triaging
bugs and setting priority than in any other thing, because there are
many people out there that can do the rest of the tasks (and they do
indeed) but only a small proportion can get reports ready to be worked on.

*Expectation* of the rest of the community isn't having more written or
confirmed reports but more triaged and fixed ones, and this is what will
encourage users to get involved in bug management tasks.

So the bugs I suggest for Ubuntu Bug Control members are those which:

  * Are *affecting* the 'Ubuntu' project
  * Have a *status* of 'new' or 'confirmed'
  * Have a *priority* of 'undecided'
  * Are *tagged* with the latest release name (in this case 'Saucy')

Regards