We want Ubuntu to ☼

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 12:42:13 UTC 2013

At this time the Ubuntu desktop is limited by plenty of small bugs, but
the "One Hundred Papercuts" project has the ambition of making Ubuntu a
delightful experience by reducing them. So at this time we're
restructuring the hole project to make it to shine as the sun.

If you want this kind of bugs, as we do, to be fixed; you may want to
subscribe to #bug 1049082
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/1049082> and help us
with your points of view. Although we will rather be working than
commenting, we will carefully look at them. Feed-back at this time is
very appreciated.

Thanks and love ♡