A proposal to combine quality and bugsquad teams

Alberto Salvia Novella es20490446e at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 08:36:56 UTC 2013

Yes, I agree with this proposal since it seems to simplify organization
and to improve communication.

On the other hand, I would suggest to make further reference in the wiki
to the One Hundred Papercuts project
<https://launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts>, since this project is the
ideal for newbies to involve with debugging.

Regards.