Hacked account

Ursula Junque ursinha at ursinha.net
Thu Nov 14 13:46:38 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 6:59 PM, A.Shahidi <as.bcit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Still receiving. Hence the reply. :)

If you click on this link:

at the bottom of the page you have: "To unsubscribe from Ubuntu-bugsquad,
get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your
subscription email address:". Add the email you used to subscribe to the
list and that should be enough.

Easier than that, only if you give me your password and email so I can do
that for you :) (please, don't do that)

Cheers!

Úrsula

On Nov 13, 2013 12:41 PM, "C de-Avillez" <hggdh2 at ubuntu.com> wrote:

>>  On Mon, 11 Nov 2013 06:10:45 +0100
>> Walter Garcia-Fontes <walter.garcia at upf.edu> wrote:
>>
>> > * Alan Bell, alanbell at ubuntu.com [11/11/13 01:13]:
>> >
>> > Very often the user subscribed with an email account that it is not
>> > the one he/she is using right now, and then has difficulties
>> > unsubscribing because of this.
>> >

>> Well. Email is sent to the *subscribed* email. If you receive email
>> from BugSquad (or any other ML in lists.ubuntu.com) then you *can*
>> unsubscribe. If you are not receiving emails because you changed
>> your email address, then this is *not* an issue anymore.
>>
>> Ergo, if you can reply to this thread, you can unsubscribe yourself.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> ..C..
>>
>> --
>> ab alio expectes alteri quod feceris