Announcing the Next Ubuntu Bug Day! - Thursday 17, Jan

Omer Akram oakram at gnome.org
Tue Jan 15 19:52:25 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

In an attempt to restore the glory of Ubuntu bug squad we are rebooting the
effort of Hug Days, A hug day is a day where all of us focus on a single
thing for the whole day to triage bug.
The package for this Bug Hug day is
Transmission<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/transmission/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New>
.

Are you looking for a way to start giving some love back to your Ubuntu
Project? Did you ever wonder what Triage is? Want to learn about that?
This is a perfect time!, Everybody can help in a Bug Day! open your IRC
Client and go to #ubuntu-bugs (FreeNode) the BugSquad will be happy to help
you to start contributing!

On 17th January together we will focus on triaging all the bugs of
transmission with NEW status
(link<https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/transmission/+bugs?search=Search&field.status=New>).
Please mark off the bug that you triaged here <
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/20130117>

We are always looking for new tasks or ideas for the Bug Days, if you have
one add it to the Planning page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugDay/Planning

(If I missed something please add that)
Thanks!, see you then.