Launchpad bug report -- which package?

Doug Parker ispinn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:11:15 UTC 2013

I'm about to submit a Launchpad bug report.

I'm on a Mac G5 PowerPC running OS X 10.5.8 and Ubuntu 12.04.01 dual
installed using yaboot, and it's about some rfkill output that may solve a
b43 broadcom wireless problem for powerpc users. I'm kinda proud of what
I've uncovered so far...

Here's my question: when opening the Launchpad report, under what package
do I submit it? I'm lost on that one...

2nd question: I'm a pretty smart guy, but I can't figure out the doorway in
to Launchpad to actually create the bug report. I mean... I can't figure
out where on Launchpad to actually get started on the bug report. Can you
help, pretty please?

Thanks

--
Doug