Low bug triage activity all around

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Tue Jan 8 14:10:59 UTC 2013

On Tuesday, January 08, 2013 00:36:30 Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
> Please, accept me to join Ubuntu BugSquad and BugControl in Launchpad
> and I will show you what Raring is going to be. If you need more info
> about me and how familiar I am with the triaging process, you can have a
> look at my profile in Launchpad <https://launchpad.net/%7Ees20490446e>.

My fault there regarding the Ubuntu-BugSquad. I have added you in (and
processed all other pending requests).

For Ubuntu BugControl the process is different. You must show you understand
how we use status and importance, and you must show bugs you triaged. This
process is explained in [1].

Cheers,

..C..

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl