Low bug triage activity all around

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:31:51 UTC 2013

2013/1/2 AG Restringere <ag.restringere at gmail.com>:
> fact that many of the old bugs are for versions of Ubuntu that have already
> reached "end of life" such as 11.10 or 10.04 and are no longer supported.  I

Note that 10.04 is LTS release so still supported until 2013 (desktop)
/ 2015 (server).

2013/1/3 Omer Akram <om 26er at ubuntu.com>:
> More suggestions/objections welcome.

In general regarding the development releases, there is the change of
thinking that should be pushed to the community that
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/daily-live/current/ _is_ the new Alpha,
available whenever you want it. Maybe the daily should be renamed to
alpha...

Also in the past when there still were Alpha:s, I noticed many people
are fixated on the terminology and don't want to install anything else
than the image that has a real name on it. Now +1 has been in
alpha-releasable stage all the time for a couple of releases (since
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PlusOneMaintenanceTeam), but there are years
of habits of thinking there are real alpha releases and then random
snapshots that may be totally broken.

-Timo