Low bug triage activity all around

David Manuel Pires slickymaster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:22:50 UTC 2013

On 01/02/2013 04:47 AM, Maarten Bezemer wrote:*
*
*"Or if mentors are (still) not viable (anymore), it might help to create
some
kind of (extensive) tutorial, which guides new users through to overwhelming
triaging, different project types,  testing patches, fixing bugs, etc.

Personally, my problem is that I do not know where to start, eventhough I am
trying to help out for a long time already... How to find suitable bugs for
an
inexperienced triager like myself. It basically is all 'too much'."*

+1
Personally, I am facing the same problem. Even though I' willing to help, I
do not know how to start and the existence of a good tutorial/guide to the
new users would surely increase the number of participants in bugsquad.

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 1:32 AM, Matt Fischer <matthew.fischer at canonical.com>