[Sandbox][Work Item] vUDS: Quality community-Run Testing Events

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 22:16:09 UTC 2013

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 1:43 AM, Nicholas Skaggs <
nicholas.skaggs at canonical.com> wrote:

>  Ali, so this has simmered for a bit and I think it's ready! Can you
> please implement this into the wiki directly? I would like it to be a part
> of the header, but I can help integrate once the subpages are built. We'll
> follow-up with a calendar once it's setup. That will just be a manual
> process to sync at first which is fine. Once the page is setup please
> share. I'd suggest a few of us subscribe to the page so we know when things
> change.
>
> Thanks again for setting this up!
>
> Nicholas

Hi,

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/TestingEvents
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/TestingEvents/TestingResults

Header:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Header

ALL set and done :)

If you don't like the header, feel free to change it but I thought to do it
all and leave the rest to you ;)

You most welcome!
Please, let me know if you need anything :)

Thank you!

Best Regards,