sks init script bug in ubuntu 12.04

Thomas Ward teward at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 30 16:25:11 UTC 2013

Note: the tutorial I linked has their own keyserver page that they
have you get for the web interface, and for all intents and purposes
for testing, it works, but you are NOT obligated to use their web
interface page, I do because it's text only and I don't have to mess
with pictures on the HTML.  (It looks like this:
http://imagebin.org/index.php?mode=image&id=269248 (this image link is
available for 14 days) )