sks init script bug in ubuntu 12.04

Thomas Ward teward at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 29 19:08:25 UTC 2013

I took a look at that bug, the bug went inactive because it had no activity
or updates when the bug was marked "Incomplete".  Since the original poster
and nobody else provided any additional information the bug auto expired.

I can try confirming this bug, however if I remember when I was configuring
sks back in the days of 11.04 and 11.10, you had to configure it before you
could actually start or restart the sks process.

I'll take a look and see if I can reproduce, but there's probably logs
somewhere for sks explaining why it didn't start or such.

I'll check back with this in a little bit after I've done some testing.

------
Thomas
Ubuntu Member
Bug Squad Member