Ubuntu bug #993187 in Launchpad marked fix released, but there is no fix

Alec Disharoon adisharoon at ptsteams.com
Thu May 31 18:46:48 UTC 2012

It seems the many subscribers of this bug, including myself, do not know
how to change it back.  The bug was marked "fix released" by the user
"florin", who, in comment #194 says:"Sorry to everyone, I see that for Ivy
Bridge systems the problem is still unresolved, but I can't change the
status of this bug to enithing else because it said: " Changable only by
project maintainer or bug supervisor"."

This is a serious bug (current "heat" is 652), and I'm worried it won't get
looked at because of its status.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xorg/+bug/993187

Alec