[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/Responses" by veger

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Sat May 19 08:55:54 UTC 2012

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The "Bugs/Responses" page has been changed by veger:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses?action=diff&rev1=349&rev2=350

  If the specific release has reached EOL per https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases and there is not enough information to work on the bug, then you can set to '''Incomplete''' and use the following response (Note RELEASE and DATE are placeholders):

- ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thank you for reporting this bug to Ubuntu.  RELEASE reached EOL on DATE.<<BR>>Please see this document for currently supported Ubuntu releases:<<BR>>https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases <<BR>><<BR>>I've tried recreating this bug with RELEASE and was unable to, given the information you've provided.  Please either a) upgrade and test or b) increase the verbosity of the steps to recreate it so we can try again.<<BR>><<BR>>Please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.||
+ ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thank you for reporting this bug to Ubuntu. RELEASE reached EOL on DATE.<<BR>>See this document for currently supported Ubuntu releases: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases <<BR>><<BR>>I've tried recreating this bug with RELEASE and was unable to, given the information you've provided.  Please upgrade to the latest version and re-test. If the bug is still reproducable, increase the verbosity of the steps to recreate it so we can try again.<<BR>><<BR>>Do feel free to report any other bugs you may find.||

  == An idea to improve Ubuntu ==
   Note: If it is a request to add a feature to a '''specific program''' it should be '''forwarded to the upstream developers instead.''' See: [[Bugs/HowToTriage#Forwarding%20upstream|Forwarding Bugs Upsteam]]