[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/Responses" by mfisch

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Fri Mar 30 15:48:19 UTC 2012

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The "Bugs/Responses" page has been changed by mfisch:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses?action=diff&rev1=343&rev2=344

Comment:
cleaning up and renaming a section on a response for when a user subscribes bug-control to a defect

  ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thanks for your interest in helping to resolve this issue. In order to get to the bottom of this we need to figure out where the program is hanging. If you can follow the steps on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Backtrace#Already_running_programs and attach the generated text file to this bug it would be of great help. ||

- == Wrongly subscribed list ==
+ == User Incorrectly Subscribing Bug Control/Squad to a Bug ==

+ ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thanks for your interest in helping to resolve this issue.  There is no need to subscribe anyone to this bug, as it generates unnecessary emails and will not resolve the issue any faster.  Your bug will be looked at by a developer as time permits.  ||
- http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-03-28-18.05.moin.txt
- http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-meeting/2012/ubuntu-meeting.2012-03-28-18.05.html
- ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thanks for your interest in helping to resolve this issue. In order to save time please dont subscribe this list to non-related bugs. ||

  == Links ==