Hug Day! Me, oh my!

Thomas Ward trekcaptainusa.tw at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 13:52:05 UTC 2012

Doesn't look like anything else is on that day.  At first glance I see
a lot of Natty-filed bugs, so there may be a bunch of stuff that just
gets closed or won't fix'd.

There are a lot of python error bugs there too, most of which are
unconfirmed.  One of the goals of the HugDay would be to confirm
those, but as some are semi-old, I am not sure of the feasibility of
that.

There are also a lot of wishlist bugs.  Correct me if I am wrong, but
wouldn't software-center upstream need to handle those, or decide
whether to implement them?

We may want to coordinate with upstream as well, since some of these
bugs are wishlist-type, and those probably need upstream handling.

------
Thomas
LPID: trekcaptainusa-tw
Ubuntu BugSquad