ProcMaps.txt may contain private information such as username

Fred . eldmannen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 13:50:28 UTC 2012

You wouldn't search and replace for just "go", you would include the
directory separator and search for "/go/", and probably even include
home there and search for "/home/go/"
So a stacktrace should be no problem.

Yeah, temporarily replacing $USER and $HOSTNAME or exporting the
variables could be a solution too.