Bugreport 682310 - third people help would be helpfull

melchiaros melchiaros at aol.com
Wed Aug 1 15:11:35 UTC 2012

Hi there.

On running Quantal, I do routine checks in launchpad for programs I use.

On utilizing Geogebra(geometry software) I have found:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/geogebra/+bug/682310

I have done by the way a recheck, because the original report was on EOL
maverik.

The recheck has shown that the original problem was still there in parts.

For further inverstigation(the original reporter has not answered) I
have contacted Giovanni Mascellani(original maintainer of GeoGebra).

He has done very valuable work on the report as you can see there.

Later on I decided to get a meaning from LibreOffice pople and have
moved the report to this packages(causes see in report).

On this penalvch has been involved.

Unfortunally penalvch and I have some differences in facing/handling a
report and we got stacked, which is not good for the report at all.

The problem may be that I see the thinks very liberal and he very
conservative. We have reached a dead point.

He is correct in the way that I have act far beside the common workflow
for bughandling/triaging, but I see this satisfied by the special kind
of the problem.

So, when there are people that have knowlede on LibreOffice and Ubuntu
clipboard function it would be helpfull when you have time to have a
look at.

Thank you

melchiaros

Giovanni and I have done this more in e-mail style, so please read the
full report first before you do on it.
<https://launchpad.net/%7Epenalvch>