[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/Responses" by kamstrup

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Wed Nov 9 14:07:15 UTC 2011

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The "Bugs/Responses" page has been changed by kamstrup:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses?action=diff&rev1=337&rev2=338

Comment:
Add repsonse "Hanging Application or Daemon"

  ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thanks for taking the time to report this bug in the upstream bug tracking system this is a tremendous help.  Launchpad has the ability to watch lots of upstream bug trackers and this can be done by following the procedure documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Watches.  I've added the bug watch for this bug report.||

+ == Hanging Application or Daemon ==
+
+ ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee">Thanks for your interest in helping to resolve this issue. In order to get to the bottom of this we need to figure out where the program is hanging. If you can follow the steps on https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Backtrace#Already_running_programs and attach the generated text file to this bug it would be of great help. ||
+
  == Links ==

  Other projects have standard responses as well: