New guy question ...

David Tombs cyan.spam at gmail.com
Tue May 3 23:37:48 UTC 2011

Hi Aaron,

Thanks for seeking help! Please see my comments below.

On 05/02/2011 12:31 PM, emailme at aaronmurray.name wrote:

> On Bug: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/firefox/+bug/775220
>
> Q1: This guy said he is using Kubuntu - so should this be referred to
> Kubuntu bugs?

Kubuntu bugs are not separated from Ubuntu bugs. The same firefox
package is installed in both Ubuntu and Kubuntu, so the bug is generic
in that sense.

> Q2: Is this a font issue only? Looks like a possibility to me.

It might be. One possible test to see if "invisible letters" are there
would be to try typing blindly, and then searching to see if what was
typed got through.

Hope it helps,
David