[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/Responses" by jeanaustinr

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Mon Mar 14 10:56:01 UTC 2011

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by jeanaustinr:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses?action=diff&rev1=322&rev2=323

  This response is appropriate when a bug is not reported in English or some error messages are not in English.

- ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee"> I noticed that some of the sentences in this bug report are not in English.  If they were translated to English they would be accessible to more triagers.  Could you please translate them?||
+ ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee"> We noticed that some of the sentences in this bug report are not in English.  If they were translated in English they would be more understandable to triagers.  Could you please translate them?||

  == Suspected bad ISO download ==