Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 6 21:51:50 UTC 2011

On 07/06/2011 08:57 AM, Luciano Facchinelli wrote:
> and it's annoying
>
> 2011/7/6 Danyelle Davis <ladynikon at gmail.com
> <mailto:ladynikon at gmail.com>>
>
>     Starting to see this alot on mailing lists...

It happens. All  we need to do is  to hit the wrong button. Although
I personally consider a bad idea to send blanket invitations, I
still consider quite heavy-handed to take action against these
misguided (IMHO)  people.

If this starts to be a bother -- and I am not talking about one
every blue moon or so -- then we will start putting these users
under moderation.

Meanwhile, please relax. We *do* pay attention to the ML.

Cheers,

..C..

(one of the ML administrators)