[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "UnityFilingBugs" by alexlauni

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 11 23:27:48 UTC 2011

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by alexlauni:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/UnityFilingBugs?action=diff&rev1=17&rev2=18

  = Triaging instructions =

- TBD
+ == Canned Responses ==
+ || ''Situation'' || ''Response'' ||
+ || Patch needs author to sign Canonical Contributer agreement || Looks good but before we merge it we need you to sign the Canonical contributer agreement. It's a quick, but necessary step to getting your code into the tree. Luckily you only need to sign it once and it will apply to all other Canonical project contributions you may make in the future. http://www.canonical.com/contributors Make sure to CC David Barth when you send it in. ||
+ || Blocked waiting for design decision || This bug is awaiting design feedback before progress can be made. Confirming that there is a question to be answered. Will be marked triage when design gives a suitable direction forward. ||

  = Bug Tags =