Bug Importance

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Mon Aug 1 20:52:12 UTC 2011

On 08/01/2011 03:30 PM, Haneef Mubarak wrote:
> and i have done all of those, i am a member of bugsquad on
> launchpad, etc

But you are not a member of Bug Control. From the excerpt I pasted
below, on my first response to you:

" In order to set the Importance field of a bug in Launchpad
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Launchpad>,
==> *you need to be a member of Ubuntu Bug Control* <==
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuBugControl>."

You are not a member of Bug Control.

Cheers,

..C..