[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/Responses" by yofel

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 13 13:26:26 BST 2010

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by yofel:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Responses?action=diff&rev1=307&rev2=308

The comment on the change is:
update devel release name

  Before using this, ''please'' check "rmadison <package>" to see if the package version has changed between when the bug was reported and the current development release.  If it has not changed, there is no need to ask.  If it has changed, check the changelog (via aptitude changelog $PKGNAME) to see if this issue has been specifically addressed.

- ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee"> Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better.  The issue that you reported is one that should be reproducible with the live environment of the Desktop CD of the development release - Maverick Meerkat.  It would help us greatly if you could test with it so we can work on getting it fixed in the next release of Ubuntu.  You can find out more about the development release at http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/ .  Thanks again and we appreciate your help.||
+ ||<tablestyle="background-color: #eee"> Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu better.  The issue that you reported is one that should be reproducible with the live environment of the Desktop CD of the development release - Natty Narwhal.  It would help us greatly if you could test with it so we can work on getting it fixed in the next release of Ubuntu.  You can find out more about the development release at http://www.ubuntu.com/testing/ .  Thanks again and we appreciate your help.||

  == Missing a crash report or having a .crash attachment  ==