[Ubuntu-bugcontrol] Handling bugs from foreign language speakers

Roy Jamison xteejyx at googlemail.com
Wed Oct 13 11:18:32 BST 2010

Actually, I've just had a thought and it incorporates both ideas.
There is no reason why we couldn't do both, i.e. if someone *only*
speaks English, there is no reason why they couldn't translate it
themselves. Use Google translate or Babelfish or whatever, and translate
the "broken English" output from that into something legible.

Then everyone can do a bit and play their part. Obviously obscure
languages with <100 Ubuntu users would need to be done manually by a
human.

Just an idea :)

--

Roy Jamison (xteejx)