Touchpad on MacBook Pro

Pär Särnblad par.sarnblad at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 06:52:15 BST 2010

Hi

I've been thinking a bit. Since using 2 fingers for right-clicking AND scrolling this might be the problem I'm facing with the right-click menu since
the application thinks I'm scrolling when I want to move the cursor.

Simplified a few rules that may apply:
if tracking with two fingers
   if right or left button is pressed
        move cursor
   else
        scroll

"tracking with two fingers" should be defined as
Two fingers moving (or in the case of clicking just being - )  around (2.5cm / 1 inch or less apart.

One finger is stationary on the pad, usually my left thumb and should be ignored.

Currently I don't have much time for testing due to a kitchen rebuild but as mentioned 10.10 is the first release with
multitouch support and testing with earlier versions might not be very useful.

/P