10.10 Evolution and ppp connection

Alans alans002 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 09:36:33 BST 2010

Hello,

I'm new here, there is 2 things i noticed in Ubuntu 10.10 RC

first, when i click on date on the panel the calendar shows in the
middle on the screen not on top of the panel bar!

second, when i use gnome-ppp (wvdial), ubuntu network manager doesn't
recognize that it's connected to internet so Evolution starts in Offline
mode and I can't make it go online, before upgrading to 10.10 i was able
to make Evolution go online by clicking on the plug icon down left.

regards,
Alans