Bugsquad Meeting Reminder - Tuesday 12th October 2010

Pedro Villavicencio Garrido pedro at ubuntu.com
Wed Oct 6 15:03:34 BST 2010

Hello Folks,

Just a reminder that the Tuesday 12th of October 2010 at 1700 UTC
we're having our Monthly BugSquad Meeting at #ubuntu-bugs, as always
everybody is welcome to join us, the agenda[1] so far looks like:

* Intro to new meeting bot.
* Mentorship program update from Mentors.
* Review the re-writes of the wiki. It is now using two different headers and triage pages are missing the meeting and BugDay headers.
Example: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage and https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/FindRightPackage
* Open Discussions.
* Chair for next meeting.

As always don't hesitate to add or modify the topics as needed.

If you're a Mentor or Student in the BugSquad mentoring program please
attend since we'd like to hear updates on how's everything working for
you (how is your student/mentor doing), if you have updates but cannot
attend to the meeting please send an email to any of the Mentors
admins[2].

1- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Meeting
2- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Mentors/AdminList

Have a great day!,