Ubuntu 10.10 bug w AC97 sound card

johnstark johnstark at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 9 23:19:29 GMT 2010

No, there were no errors during the make. And yes, I did do a restart. I
have done numerous restarts, and even tried to do the whole process over 4
times from scratch. I'm catching on fast with this stuff at this rate.

 I tried another program too, it has the same issue , but yet when I test
the system the sound works fine....I'm confused!  Seems the card is hiding
from these programs but not the system.

 John