Greasemonkey Standard Responses

Brian Murray brian at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 8 21:17:29 GMT 2010

One of the work items I received for this cycle was to update the
standard responses used by the lp_stock_replies Greasemonkey script.
While performing this update it occurred to me to move the xml file to
ubuntu-qa-tools, I've done this and put it in a gm-xml-files folder.

So if you happen to be updating one of the responses on the wiki page
please also update the xml file.  You can get the code via:

bzr branch lp:ubuntu-qa-tools

If you aren't a member of ubuntu-bugcontrol please submit a merge
proposal and I'll be happy to review / merge it.

Thanks,
--
Brian Murray
Ubuntu Bug Master