Asking for a ban

usul80 at gmail.com usul80 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 15:42:16 BST 2010

It has the huge potential of offending 2 billion Christians, 1.5 Billion Muslims and millions of Jewish people.
The debate is not theological. I strongly believe project called Ubuntu (humanity towards others) should not allow anything that may cause offenses of any kind (Gods, populations, countries, races etc.).
This project should be about finding a common ground and BY that create a GREAT product which speaks by itself to every human on Earth, inspiring progress and respect.
I would not appreciate even a nickname with insults to Apple or Microsoft. In those companies real people and humans are working. We should convince them that ubuntu is better BECAUSE it's better and we want them to agree with us, not because we can insult them. Respect first of all. Always.
My last 2 cents. I am going back to my cave.

Enrico