Announcing the Next Ubuntu Hug Day! - Thursday 27 May 2010

Micah Gersten micahg at ubuntu.com
Thu May 27 02:31:36 BST 2010

I just wanted to point out that Epiphany Browser is now using Webkit as
the only backend in Karmic and Lucid. We (Ubuntu Mozilla Team) will be
updating the Hardy and Jaunty Epiphany Browser to the Karmic version
soon.  Therefore, any bugs regarding epiphany-gecko or xulrunner issues
with Epiphany Browser from Jaunty or before can be closed as Invalid.
Feel free to ping me (micahg) about any of the xulrunner based Epiphany
bugs.

Thanks,
Micah