Bug Squad Join Request

Steven Tenaglia stenten at gmail.com
Sat May 22 05:27:06 BST 2010

Hello, I just requested to join the Bug Squad.

Launchpad:
https://launchpad.net/~stenten

I've read HowToTriage (along with every other page I could find under
wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs)

I plan on spending time in xserver-xorg-video-intel and xorg/xorg-server.
I've read https://wiki.ubuntu.com/X/Debugging, especially /Reporting and
/Triaging. I might also dabble in kernel triaging.

I also might sign up for the mentor program. I don't think I have enough
scheduled/pre-determined free time to schedule meetings with a mentor
though. I do like the idea of being in contact with the
maintainer/developers of packages I triage for though.

Best,
Steven