Make more apport hooks

Nigel Babu nigelbabu at ubuntu.com
Wed May 19 17:25:46 BST 2010

On Wed, 2010-05-19 at 21:35 +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> I wasn't suggesting the wiki to give information, I was suggesting using
> it as a work list.  We do have all the information we need.  Just need
> more people working on it.
>
> Warm Regards
> Nigel Babu

I just spoke to deryck from the LP team and the feature to subscribe to
a tag is coming up in the next 2 to 3 months, so both options are evenly
matched and just need input from folks who've used them.  After hearing
Sense's and micahg's opnion (earlier), I'm inclined to use tags unless I
hear a compelling argument against it.

Warm Regards
Nigel Babu