BugSquad Meeting Times

Draycen DeCator ddecator at gmail.com
Thu May 13 16:34:35 BST 2010

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if it would be possible for us to have different times that
BugSquad meetings are held that we can alternate through each month. Right
now, having the same time every month, many team members may not be able to
make it due to their timezone, or due to obligations at that time. For
example, I have yet to make it to a BugSquad meeting because I am in class
during that time. I don't have any suggestions for what the times could be
(probably just two different times to keep it simple?) but I just want to
open this to discussion.

Thanks,
Draycen DeCator [ddecator]