Hello Ubuntu-bugsquad mailing list

Jack Thomas zipperback at gmail.com
Fri May 7 04:26:32 BST 2010

Hello,

My name is Jack Thomas I just signed up for this ubuntu bug squad
email list and I would like to become a member of the Ubuntu Bug
Squad.

On the web page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad it says the following:
If you completed the previous steps, apply for membership on the
BugSquad team at Launchpad and send an email to the Bug Squad Mailing
List, the email should contain at minimum:

    * Your Launchpad ID
    * A confirmation that you read the Triage Guide, if you have any
questions please drop a separate email to the list.