looking for a mentor

Zus Von Nelem zusvonnelem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 17:05:56 BST 2010

i have added myself to the mentor team, as well. problem is my online times
vary as i dont  have a dedicated internet connection at home.
im available ,...when ya seem me online. i know that makes it VERY hard, but
for not having a connection i manage to log in...hence the request to join
the bug squad at all.
thank you everyone for the help past and future. i truly appreciate it.
Zus Von Nelem