Latest Updates from Mentors

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Wed Jul 21 03:15:24 BST 2010

<quoting name="Pedro Villavicencio Garrido" date="2010-07-14" time="15:19:48 -0400">
> Hello folks,
>
> At our last BugSquad meeting we asked for Mentors updates to see how
> their students are doing it, the updates we got during the meeting:

My Update is:

 * Worked with "flyin" on one or two bugs. Haven't had much contact
since.
 * Have yet to contact Vork. That is my fault.
 * Realized my time for mentorship is not what it should be to do this
effectively. I am sorry.
 * I will, of course, still lurk on the -bugs IRC channel and
comment/help when I can, but the usual issues are pressing on my time
(expanding job, evolution of home life time committments, etc).

My apologies.

Best,

Greg

--