bug-reporter crashed

Bartolomeo Nicolotti bnicolotti at siapcn.it
Fri Jul 16 07:50:36 BST 2010

Hello,

yes, I know that this kind of information is important, but it's more
important in my opinion to have the best feed-back from users, a geek
user will report every details, dummy users at least they're not able to
do something, but also this information is very important, as for 1 geek
there're 10 normal users and 100 dummies...

By the waym, another example, yesterday gedit launched by a shell script
we use to examine logs crashed, then it was impossible to open a new one
or even to use the 0/1 red button to switch off, so i've had to ctrl+alt
+f1, login as root in tty1 and reboot, probably a bug in gnome, how can
I report that? What would have reported a dummy user?

Many thanks

bye