Latest Updates from Mentors

Pedro Villavicencio Garrido pedro at ubuntu.com
Wed Jul 14 20:19:48 BST 2010

Hello folks,

At our last BugSquad meeting we asked for Mentors updates to see how
their students are doing it, the updates we got during the meeting:

om26er: His student is working on Empathy bugs since om26er adopted that
package, he said the student is a learner and get things done in no
time.

qense: The student was focusing on the Synaptics input driver, but he
felt a bit lonely there. There weren't much people working on those kind
of drivers. He's a quick learner as well.

hggdh: Didn't heard from his student since 3 weeks, the student was
unassigned and he's looking for another one.

pedro: Currently working with elopio and njin, the first one is focusing
on gwibber, gnome-media and working on bugs without a package. njin just
started with the program a day ago and he's working on bugs without a
package.

We encourage all the mentors on the list that are currently working with
a student to send a short update to know what's going on on their side,
please reply to this email mentors ;-).

If you're looking for a new student to mentor please have a look to:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Mentors/Students

And let us know which student you'd like to help.

Looking forward to read your updates ;-)

Have a nice day,

pedro.