Presentation

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Fri Jul 9 22:13:03 BST 2010

On Sat, 10 Jul 2010 02:27:45 +0530
Rohan Garg <rohangarg at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Hi Fabio
> Please report any bugs that you find ASAP,that way the other testers know
> about them and can provide more feedback,this also gives the devs and idea
> of what might be going wrong ;)
>
> Regards
> Rohan Garg

Actually, standard procedure when testing the daily images is to not
report the bugs immediately, but rather to wait at least 24 hours to
see if it does get fixed. This prevents wasting time for both the
tester and the developers, when the bug being reported is a "less then
24 hour" bug.

> On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 2:03 AM, Fabio Marconi <marconifabio at hotmail.it>wrote:
>
> > Hello everybody,
> > I'm a new member (pending approval)
> > and i would try if i will be a valid help in bug triaging.
> > So I hope in my approval in bugsquad group
> > I'm an active member of iso testing locoteam-it.
> > Do you want some news of today ?
> > Ubuntu Alternate amd64 fail install cause imagemagik unmet
> > dependencies,
> > xubuntu amd64, install Ok, resume from screensaver don't ask password
> > and mouse is invisible.
> > probably work in progress, but if in three days nothing change, i'll
> > report the bugs.
> > ;)Fabio
> >

> > --

Charlie Kravetz