Ubuntu Translations bug supervisor temporarily disabled

David Planella david.planella at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 25 13:16:11 GMT 2010

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say that I've disabled the bug supervisor from the
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations project until we have a
mailing list to direct that bug mail to, since that it seems folks were
receiving extra mail due to a missing mailing list contact on the
https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-translations-bugsupervisors team [1].

I requested the creation of a ubuntu-translations-bugs mailing list last
week and as soon as it is created, I'll set up the bug supervisor again.

I apologise for any additional bugmail you might have received.

Regards,
David.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Meeting/Minutes/2010-01-19

--