Ubuntu-bugsquad Digest, Vol 43, Issue 8

Mike Rooney mrooney at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 02:26:13 GMT 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 6:21 PM, David Crook <dave.crook68 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was also wondering  were I could make some suggestions concerning
> the on-line help/ documentation. Sometime the information is written
> in a way that is difficult for a new user to understand.  For example,
>  I was having video card issues, sought help via on line documentation
> sated that the xservers should be restarted however the exact terminal
> command was not listed. The terminal is a daunting thing for  ex
> windows users..  Anyway , sorry for eating up space and time any
> direction would be helpful

Regarding the documentation issues, those are great bugs to file
yourself! I'm not sure what the correct package would be, it varies
where you find it, but I suspect there is a package or project on LP
(ubuntu-website?) where you can file documentation bugs/improvements.

--
Michael Rooney
mrooney at ubuntu.com
Sent from San Mateo, CA, United States