Adopting Nautilus, wiki page created

Sense Hofstede sense at qense.nl
Fri Jan 1 13:24:25 GMT 2010

Hello,

I've created a wiki page at
<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/AdoptPackage/Nautilus>. I've added
some information to the page and came up with three tasks: 'New Bugs',
'Confirmed Bugs' and 'Forwarding upstream'.

What do you think of the page? Is the information correct and sufficient?

Yazen, Marcos and Bruno, I'm glad you're interested. I've only added
myself to the table because I don't know what you would like to do. If
you'd tell me that and give me your name on the wiki I'll add you, but
if you add yourself to the table that's fine too.

Erick and David, you said you hadn't started with triaging yet. I
would recommend you to gain a bit more experience before adopting a
package. At <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/Mentors> you'll find