Last few requests on BugSquad -- batch processing style

C de-Avillez hggdh2 at ubuntu.com
Sun Feb 28 16:28:49 GMT 2010

First of all, thank you all here. I have BCC-ed all email adresses,
except the TO one.

misraelowitz:
fathy2650:

Thank you for your interest in helping bug triaging and making Ubuntu
better. I cannot renew your membership right now, since you did not
complete all required steps (please see
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad). I have listed the basic requirements
below:

    * sign the Ubuntu Code of Conduct.
    * Read the Triage Guide.
    * Subscribe to the Bug Squad Mailing List

If you completed the previous steps, please reapply for membership on
the BugSquad team; we will approve your request as soon as the above
steps are completed.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

eagles051387:
e-hubinette:
delan-azabani:

your membership in the BugSquad has been renewed.

Again, thank you all for your interest in helpoing make Ubuntu better.

..C..