Application for Bugsquad

Marcos Alejandro Vanetta marcosvanetta at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 19:43:45 GMT 2010

El sáb, 27-02-2010 a las 14:39 -0500, Jennifer Cappella escribió:
> Launchpad ID: ~eveah-bot
>
> Name: Jennifer Cappella
>

> I have read and understand the Triage Guide.

Hi Jennifer,
Welcom first!
I'm going to say to you the same as I said to Eduard a few hous ago:

Please join #ubuntu-bugs on the IRC there are really nice people there
who are going to help you whenever you need
Also you can consider selecting a package of:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BugSquad/AdoptPackage
and adopt it IF YOU WANT!
Personally I think that focusing on a single package is better for the
begginers (it works on me :D) but you are free to chose anyway
welcome again and I hope to see you soon at the channel.
regards
malev

P/S: although you might wanna take a look at:
http://wiki.ubuntu-women.org/

--
Ing. Marcos Vanetta
http://blog.malev.com.ar