How to Triage Classes

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 15:35:39 GMT 2010

If it helps anybody, I have a presentation I put together a couple years
ago. Some links may be dead and some material may be out of date, but it's
what I put together as a very basic "anybody can start doing this" guide to
triage.
https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0Ad2Z3QGd7kvYZGZzejU3NXJfNjYzc3RkZGY2&hl=en

<https://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0Ad2Z3QGd7kvYZGZzejU3NXJfNjYzc3RkZGY2&hl=en>I
really need to start actively triaging again...

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Dan Trevino <dantrevino at gmail.com> wrote:

> So modest.

> wrote:
>
> Wow!  I wouldn't call it a "course", I just had a personal blog post
> that I wrote up and went over during one of our Loco BugJams:
> http://www.thelupine.com/content/ubuntu-bugtriaging-101
> ...it's in no way something I would feel could be looked at as a full
> blown documentation of how to triage bugs from start to finish.
>
> However, I have no problem with converting my personal blog post, into
> an Ubuntu Wiki page...I mean, it could be a good starting point, if
> nothing else.
>
> Thanks,
> -Lup
>

> On Wed, 2010-02-10 at 10:00 -0500, Dan Trevino wrote:
> > Chris, you may want to ping Lupine in the ...

Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

The world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it.