[Ubuntu Wiki] Update of "Bugs/HowToTriage" by brian-murray

Ubuntu Wiki noreply at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 26 18:22:30 BST 2010

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Ubuntu Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by brian-murray:
http://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/HowToTriage?action=diff&rev1=132&rev2=133

  == Regressions ==

- A regression is a bug introduced after an update. These kind of bugs are especially important because if something breaks that used to work it interferes with the customs of a user. This attracts more attention than normal bugs. To make keeping track of regressions easier we use tags. Please make sure to use the tags when doing Triage.
+ A regression is a bug introduced after an update. These kind of bugs are especially important because if something breaks that used to work it interferes with the workflows of software users.  These can be more obvious and painful for users than bugs. To make keeping track of regressions easier we use tags. Please make sure to use the tags when doing Triage.

  <<Include(QATeam/RegressionTracking/Table)>>