Bugsquad Mentors Updates

Kamus kamusin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 15:01:49 BST 2010

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 9:39 AM, Pedro Villavicencio Garrido
<pedro at ubuntu.com> wrote:
> Hello Mentors!,
>
> As you might know, we're collecting the updates from our Mentors at
> every Bugsquad Meeting but we didn't received yours yet. May you please
> send an email to the ubuntu-bugsquad Mailing List with some updates
> about your students? This is pretty important for us to know if the
> program is doing a good job or not, thanks for your help!

Hello all! sorry for not reply in time but I had lot of work last
days.. so things are fine here, I have sent initial contact mail to
tree099 and devildante (ilidrissi.amine) (my assigned students) but I
haven't heard any notice from tree009 (3 mails sent, one per week and
no news), instead devildante has been doing a great job! triaging lot
of reports, hacking software-center for include addons support and
participating in our hugdays (he has increased his karma around 30%),
so I am very proud and glad of him (actually I think his time here
like a student should be passenger).

That's all from here folks!
Victor

--